Chamberlain Performing Arts: The Nutcracker
In the Hill Performance Hall
November 25, 2012
2351 Performance Drive , Richardson, TX
$10 - $100
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Soulfish Grill: $2 domestic bottles, $3 Soulfish Margs
- Russo's New York Coal-Fired Pizzeria: The entire wine list is half-price.
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: $2.99 bottles
- Soulfish Grill: $1 off drafts and bottles, $2.75 wells, $3 Soulfish Margs, $4 wine, $6 signature drinks
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-call-its, $4 Three Olives Vodka
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior