North Pole Express 2012
November 25, 2012
to 5 PM
709 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Ride the rails with your family aboard the North Pole Express. See the magic of the season unfold as children of all ages and adults alike experience this classic Grapevine event. This approximately one hour expanded experience with added activities includes a ride on a historic train, pre-boarding holiday fun, Santa, journey through the Christmas tree maze, ornament making, caroling and more. Don’t forget to wear your special Christmas pajamas.
Tickets are $18 per person. Children 2 and under can sit on an adult’s lap, but must have a complimentary ticket to board. The North Pole Express runs November 23, 24, 25 and 30 and December 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 and 23. Times vary. Check the website.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all liquor
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off wells, house wine, drafts, margaritas
- Main Event Entertainment (Grapevine): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy