November 25, 2012
130 East Exchange Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
Come out and enjoy Thanksgiving at Stockyards Station. On November 23, 24 and 25, the entire family is invited to kick off the holiday season in true Western Heritage style. Activities include Santa Claus, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (be sure to bring your own camera); Holiday Face Painting, 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm; and Gunfight Shows at 11:45 am and 4:15 pm.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Still kickin': Willie Nelson's Picnic is back in Fort Worth this summer
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13
- Review: La Bella Cupcakes in Fort Worth has big highs, big lows