Shakespeare Dallas: The Taming of the Shrew
November 26, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Over the next five years, we are proud to present, in collaboration with Shakespeare Dallas, all of William Shakespeare’s words. Performed and directed by local actors and special guests of Shakespeare Dallas and the Center, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare is a unique opportunity to experience the entirety of the Bard’s catalog. The performances are made possible through the generosity of the Mankoff Family Foundation. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare will be presented in monthly staged readings in Nancy B. Hamon Hall in the Winspear Opera House.
$10 (reserved seat in advance); Pay what you can at the door
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday