Shakespeare Dallas: The Taming of the Shrew
November 26, 2012
Over the next five years, we are proud to present, in collaboration with Shakespeare Dallas, all of William Shakespeare’s words. Performed and directed by local actors and special guests of Shakespeare Dallas and the Center, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare is a unique opportunity to experience the entirety of the Bard’s catalog. The performances are made possible through the generosity of the Mankoff Family Foundation. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare will be presented in monthly staged readings in Nancy B. Hamon Hall in the Winspear Opera House.
$10 (reserved seat in advance); Pay what you can at the door
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger