Mysterium Verum Beer Dinner
November 26, 2012
to 8 PM
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
$80 - $90
Meddlesome Moth will host a special beer dinner featuring Real Ale Brewing Company’s Mysterium Verum barrel-aged series with Erik Ogershok, brewmaster at Real Ale, leading the evening. Moth executive chef David McMillan has planned a five-course dinner to pair with select beers for the evening. Beers to be featured are WT3F?!, Devil’s Share, Highlander, Empire, Kraken, Vol. X5 and Scots Gone Wild (which will be available for purchase separately at the bar).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup