Mysterium Verum Beer Dinner
November 26, 2012
to 8 PM
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
$80 - $90
Meddlesome Moth will host a special beer dinner featuring Real Ale Brewing Company’s Mysterium Verum barrel-aged series with Erik Ogershok, brewmaster at Real Ale, leading the evening. Moth executive chef David McMillan has planned a five-course dinner to pair with select beers for the evening. Beers to be featured are WT3F?!, Devil’s Share, Highlander, Empire, Kraken, Vol. X5 and Scots Gone Wild (which will be available for purchase separately at the bar).
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre