Parkinson’s Information Session
November 27, 2012
to 11:30 AM
500 North Coit Road , #2085 , Richardson, TX
Learn the basics about Parkinson disease and how it affects speech and swallowing. This session will be lead by Parkinson Voice Project's Founder and CEO, Samantha Elandary, MA, CCC-SLP and will include continental breakfast and a lecture and video presentation.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Plano resident sues neighbor for hosting synagogue services in his house
- Black cat missing near Hillcrest and Arapaho in Dallas
- Love Justin Timberlake? You'll like Friday night at Alamo Drafthouse