Parkinson’s Information Session
November 27, 2012
to 11:30 AM
500 North Coit Road , #2085 , Richardson, TX
Learn the basics about Parkinson disease and how it affects speech and swallowing. This session will be lead by Parkinson Voice Project's Founder and CEO, Samantha Elandary, MA, CCC-SLP and will include continental breakfast and a lecture and video presentation.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior
- First look: Shiny new Alamo Drafthouse in Richardson hosts premiere of The World's End