November 27, 2012
The exhibit - and the Chihuly Nights series - have been extended through the end of December. Read more about that here.
Chihuly Nights, powered by Cirro Energy, will be held from May through October. Enjoy the Chihuly exhibition in the evening glow of moonlight and tree lights with the artist’s magnificently lit sculptures.
November: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (SOLD OUT)
December: Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, plus December 7-8, December 13, December 26-30
Member: Adult $12, Senior $10, Child $9, No Parking Fee
Non-Member: Adult $20, Senior $15, Child $10, No Parking Fee (Concert nights – Non-member prices increase $2).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas Arbortetum's Chihuly Nights sold out except for three just-added nights
- 15 best holiday events for Thanksgiving weekend
- Chihuly exhibit at Dallas Arboretum extended through end of the year
- UPDATED: Chihuly Nights at the Dallas Arboretum is sold out
- How to avoid Texas/OU shenanigans in Dallas-Fort Worth
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight
- Video: Country singer Deryl Dodd burns old bridges in new video for "Loveletters"