Ayinger Celebrator Pint Night
November 27, 2012
2718 Boll St. , Dallas, TX
Tuesday Night Pint Night featuring Ayinger Celebrator, then stick around for Trivia with Payce Jacobson for prizes.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.50 wells / $3.50 domestic longnecks
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas