Ayinger Celebrator Pint Night
November 27, 2012
2718 Boll Street , Dallas, TX
Tuesday Night Pint Night featuring Ayinger Celebrator, then stick around for Trivia with Payce Jacobson for prizes.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Village Burger Bar: $2 off vodka drinks
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night