Pairing Chocolate and Wine
Cook for a Cause benefiting Naomi’s Village
November 27, 2012
to 9:30 PM
5319 Mockingbird Lane , #210 , Dallas, TX
Host Teresa Gubbins of CultureMap Dallas will welcome Chocolate Secrets Chef Kate Weiser to The People’s Last Stand for a decadently sweet evening of chocolate and wine benefiting Weiser’s favorite charity Naomi’s Village, an organization that provides support to orphaned children in Africa.
Chef Kate Weiser will offer tips on how to pair chocolate and wine, while guests enjoy a variety of her favorite combinations. Each delicious confection will be served with spirits from The People’s Last Stand and everyone will leave with a fabulous gift bag.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good