November 28, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
See more events classified as:
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre