Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD Choirs - A Bass Hall Seasonal Celebration
November 28, 2012
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
Featuring the Elementary, Middle School, and High School Choirs, along with Middle and High School Theater.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally