Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD Choirs - A Bass Hall Seasonal Celebration
November 28, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
Featuring the Elementary, Middle School, and High School Choirs, along with Middle and High School Theater.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth