In the Moment at the Modern
An Art Program for People with Memory Loss
November 28, 2012
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
This special program is designed for people with memory loss and their caregivers. Participants experience works on view through intimate conversation with docents and thoughtful projects designed by the Museum’s education staff. Two sessions, 10 am and 2 pm, are offered on select Wednesdays, with space available for 20 participants per session. RSVP to email@example.com or 817.840.2141. This free program includes admission to the galleries and all needed materials.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- The Pour House: $2 domestic bottles / $2 wells / $4 chill shots
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards