In the Moment at the Modern
An Art Program for People with Memory Loss
November 28, 2012
3200 Darnell St. , Fort Worth, TX
This special program is designed for people with memory loss and their caregivers. Participants experience works on view through intimate conversation with docents and thoughtful projects designed by the Museum’s education staff. Two sessions, 10 am and 2 pm, are offered on select Wednesdays, with space available for 20 participants per session. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.840.2141. This free program includes admission to the galleries and all needed materials.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally