Fare in the Square
November 28, 2012
to 2 PM
1627 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
Thanks-Giving Square’s popular Fare in the Square features food trucks at lunch every Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in June, July and August. Lunchtime festivities include music and a variety of food options provided by Dallas’ top food trucks at one of the oldest parks in downtown Dallas. This weekly event celebrates the Giving of Thanks and the revitalization efforts of Thanks-Giving Square. Performances and music will vary by date, but will include a variety of local musicians, DJs and dance groups. Amongst the entertainment, at least four popular food trucks will be parked at Thanks-Giving Square selling and serving lunch. The food trucks vary but will include favorites like Bombay Chopstix, Ruthie’s Rolling Café, So Cal Taco, Nammi, Cup Cakin, and many more.
The Square welcomes visitors with open arms and encourages guests to take advantage of the park as a lovely place to enjoy lunch and take a break from the bustle of downtown Dallas. This is also a wonderful opportunity to learn about the history of Thanks-Giving Square, and guests are invited to explore the property, including a tour of the Chapel and museum.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reigns as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu