November 28, 2012
to 9 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Founded in 2006 by David M. Schwarz Architects, Gingertown is a unique holiday initiative which brings together talent from local design, engineering and construction firms for a live build competition to help spread joy and hope during the holidays.
On Nov. 27 from 5 to 9 p.m., there’ll be a live build for Gingertown, for which local design, engineering and construction firms construct a whimsical mini town with sweets. The resulting display, which has a Gingertown University theme this year, will be on view through Dec. 3.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Blue Mesa Grill: $4.25 house margaritas, $2 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones