Persian Autumn Festival
November 28, 2012
2100 Ross Avenue , Dallas, TX
The pre-fixe menu is $35, wine pairings are an additional $20, and there will be entertainment.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
See more events classified as:
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue