Cheese and Wine of the Northwest
November 29, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Get a feel for the terroir of Washington and Oregon as you taste loads of cheeses, paired with wines from this part of the country. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light drafts, $3.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 wells, $4 imported bottles, $5 calls, $5 craft drafts
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre