Dallas Architecture Forum: Michael Lehrer
November 29, 2012
to 8:30 PM
3699 McKinney Ave. , Ste 100 , Dallas, TX
$5 - $20
Award-winning architect Michael LEHRER, who designed the first LEED Platinum museum in the world, will speak Thursday, November 29. The lecture will start at 7 p.m. with a complimentary reception beginning at 6:15 pm. Tickets are $20 for general admission and $5 for students (with ID). Tickets can be purchased at the door before the lecture. No reservations are needed to attend Forum lectures. Dallas Architecture Forum members receive free admission to all regular Forum lectures as a benefit of membership, and AIA members can earn one hour of CE credit for each lecture. For more information on the Dallas Architecture Forum, visit www.dallasarchitectureforum.org or call 214-764-2406.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger