Dallas Architecture Forum: Michael Lehrer
November 29, 2012
to 8:30 PM
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$5 - $20
Award-winning architect Michael LEHRER, who designed the first LEED Platinum museum in the world, will speak Thursday, November 29. The lecture will start at 7 p.m. with a complimentary reception beginning at 6:15 pm. Tickets are $20 for general admission and $5 for students (with ID). Tickets can be purchased at the door before the lecture. No reservations are needed to attend Forum lectures. Dallas Architecture Forum members receive free admission to all regular Forum lectures as a benefit of membership, and AIA members can earn one hour of CE credit for each lecture. For more information on the Dallas Architecture Forum, visit www.dallasarchitectureforum.org or call 214-764-2406.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed