Deck the Doors: DIFFA/Dallas Wreath 2012
November 29, 2012
to 9:30 PM
4500 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
DIFFA Dallas celebrates Deck the Doors, their annual Wreath Event on Thursday, November 29, 2012. Hosted by Timothy Oulton, Deck the Doors will feature cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, along with a silent auction. For more information email Diffa@dallas.org.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: half-price bottled wine with purchase of meal
- Sushi Zushi: $3 select signature cocktails / $3.50 wells / $1 off select drafts / $5 Red Diamond Merlot / $5 Penfold's Chardonnay / $3 10oz. hot sake / $7 Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Masu ($5 refills) / $7 Gekkeikan Haiku Masu ($5 refills)
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $1.50 PBR pints / $3 drafts / $3 wells / $3 domestic bottles
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million