Etsy Handmade Holiday
November 29, 2012
to 9 PM
5331 East Mockingbird Lane , #170 , Dallas, TX
Mockingbird Station’s fashion and lifestyle boutique Relativity Outdoors is adding a handmade element to its fashionably functional offerings. Etsy artisans April Wade, of Created New, Christie Cone, of Christie Cone Ceramics, and Shamsy Roomiani, of Regular Printing, will feature their original handcrafted wares at the store’s Etsy Handmade Holiday Mini-Market from 6 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 29.
Guests can peruse Wade’s colorful assortment of homemade scarves, Cone’s beautifully rustic clay bowls, brooches, sculptures and more. Roomiani, in addition to her own handcrafted wares, will offer a special holiday ornament-making mini-workshop. Visitors can create their own ornaments to take home or adorn the in-store tree, which will be donated to a family in need through the CitySquare organization.
The event is free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course