Next Topic: Brittany Ransom
November 29, 2012
800 Exposition Ave. , Dallas, TX
UT Dallas' artists residency in Deep Ellum, is launching a bi-weekly artist talk series, which is titled Next Topic. Each session will feature an artist and culminate with an in-depth discussions between artists, art enthusiasts, and art students and educators from across the Metroplex.
November 29 - Brittany Ransom is an artist and educator working in interactive installations, electronic art objects, and site specific interventions that strive to probe the line between human, animal, and environmental relations while exploring emergent technologies. She received her MFA with a focus in New Media Arts from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Double Wide: $2 wells & domestics
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 flavored margaritas, $4.50 mojitos, $4.50 wells
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Adair's Saloon: Texas Tuesday - all Texas cans and liquor $3
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger