Prophets and Outlaws
November 29, 2012
to 10:30 PM
1000 East 14th Street , #400 , Plano, TX
$8 - $10
Rooftop Event Spot hosts its second installment of Urban Nights @ Rooftop Event Spot on Thursday, November 29, 2012 from 7:00 to 10:30 p.m. The evening features a concert from Southern Rock band Prophets and Outlaws, a full cash bar and small plates from Chef Ryan Olmos of Urban Rio. Guests will enjoy the sounds and flavors of Urban Nights under the Plano sky. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas, domestics, imports, drafts, $1 off all other drinks
- Zander's House: $2 domestics / $3 imports / $3 wells / $3 Shiner / $5 wine / $7 sake
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Twin Peaks Restaurant: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Zenna: $0.50 drafts, $2 wells, $2 frozen margaritas, $2 hot sake, $4.50 Sake Bombs / $3 wines / $3 cosmos and long island teas / $1 select sushi, 1/2 price select rolls
See more events classified as:
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path
- Southfork Hotel hosts murder mystery play parodying Dallas reboot