November 29, 2012
to 9 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Founded in 2006 by David M. Schwarz Architects, Gingertown is a unique holiday initiative which brings together talent from local design, engineering and construction firms for a live build competition to help spread joy and hope during the holidays.
On Nov. 27 from 5 to 9 p.m., there’ll be a live build for Gingertown, for which local design, engineering and construction firms construct a whimsical mini town with sweets. The resulting display, which has a Gingertown University theme this year, will be on view through Dec. 3.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blue Mesa Grill: $4.25 house margaritas, $2 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Blue Mesa Grill: free quesadilla bar
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"