November 29, 2012
to 9 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Founded in 2006 by David M. Schwarz Architects, Gingertown is a unique holiday initiative which brings together talent from local design, engineering and construction firms for a live build competition to help spread joy and hope during the holidays.
On Nov. 27 from 5 to 9 p.m., there’ll be a live build for Gingertown, for which local design, engineering and construction firms construct a whimsical mini town with sweets. The resulting display, which has a Gingertown University theme this year, will be on view through Dec. 3.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Nai Bar & Grill: $3 apple martinis, $3 wells & $2 beer
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good