Christkindl German Holiday Market 2012
November 29, 2012
to 9 PM
1000 Ballpark Way , Arlington, TX
Christkindl Market is an enchanting family market in the tradition of markets held throughout Germany during the Holiday season. Featuring authentic German cuisine, beverages, entertainment, arts, crafts and holiday gifts.
Main entrance is at Road to Six Flags and Ballpark Way.
Admission and parking are free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Joe's Crab Shack: $1.25 Domestic Drafts, $2 Wells, $3 Frozen Margaritas and Cosmos
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington