benefiting North Texas Food Bank
November 29, 2012
2645 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
Donate two canned-food items when you arrive for Nov. 29’s Non-Perishable Comedy fete, and you’ll receive half off the admission price of $10. All donations will go to the North Texas Food Bank.
$5 with donations; $10 without.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $2.50 Wells, $2.50 Domestic Beers
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Adair's Saloon: $1.50 drafts
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day