benefiting North Texas Food Bank
November 29, 2012
2645 Commerce St. , Dallas, TX
$5 - $10
Donate two canned-food items when you arrive for Nov. 29’s Non-Perishable Comedy fete, and you’ll receive half off the admission price of $10. All donations will go to the North Texas Food Bank.
$5 with donations; $10 without.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- Double Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. pints - $2.50/$3.50
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling