Set List on the Green
November 29, 2012
to 10 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Every week we discover six local musicians for Set List on the Green, a unique music showcase. Some of these musicians have never played a show before, some play at every open mic in town, some have toured the world, so you never know who will appear on stage! Grab a beer from our beverage cart or pack a picnic and enjoy music under the stars.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- The Ginger Man: $3 pints
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre