Set List on the Green
November 29, 2012
to 10 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Every week we discover six local musicians for Set List on the Green, a unique music showcase. Some of these musicians have never played a show before, some play at every open mic in town, some have toured the world, so you never know who will appear on stage! Grab a beer from our beverage cart or pack a picnic and enjoy music under the stars.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger