November 30, 2012
4980 Belt Line Road , #250 , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Nate's Seafood & Steakhouse: $1 off all mixed drinks, bottle beer and wines / $2 dollar pints of Miller Light & Bud Light / $2.50 pints of Abita
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine