Casting Call for The American Bible Challenge
November 30, 2012
to 4 PM
13402 Noel Road , Dallas, TX
Casting directors from The American Bible Challenge are searching for teams of three, who want to have fun and compete to win money for their favorite charity. Eligible teams should have competitive spirits, great personal testimonies and, of course, an outstanding knowledge of the Bible.
Additional casting details are forthcoming. Applications are not limited to the aforementioned cities. To apply as a contestant for Season 2 of The American Bible Challenge, go to GSNTV.com, call 323.860.6703, or email email@example.com for further instructions on how to apply.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- Hawley's Billiards: $2.75 import bottles / $3 margaritas & tequila sunrises
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: Half-price wine
- Townhouse Kitchen + Bar: $4 bloody marys, $10 bottomless mimosas
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.