Casting Call for The American Bible Challenge
November 30, 2012
to 4 PM
13402 Noel Road , Dallas, TX
Casting directors from The American Bible Challenge are searching for teams of three, who want to have fun and compete to win money for their favorite charity. Eligible teams should have competitive spirits, great personal testimonies and, of course, an outstanding knowledge of the Bible.
Additional casting details are forthcoming. Applications are not limited to the aforementioned cities. To apply as a contestant for Season 2 of The American Bible Challenge, go to GSNTV.com, call 323.860.6703, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions on how to apply.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $1 hot sake
- Hawley's Billiards: $3 kamikazes & purple hooters / $2.75 domestic bottles
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine