Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
November 30, 2012
Let Texas Ballet Theater’s The Nutcracker, a perennial favorite, become the dazzling star atop your family’s holiday tree. From the moment the lights dim, you will be transported to a magical place that is filled with waltzing snowflakes, a flying carpet, a glittering swan sleigh, battling mischievous mice, adorable children and breathtaking dancing. This production is beloved by audiences of all ages.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue