Walk to the Park
November 30, 2012
to 1:30 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Take a long lunch and walk to Klyde Warren Park on Nov. 30. Attractions include a free concert, a parade in the park, food trucks and concessions, family programming, a dog park, fitness options and more. Feel free to bring a picnic blanket and your lunch.
Entertainment: Free concerts presented by Guide Live
TownView Marching Band Parade in the Park: 11:00
King Bucks Performance: 11:30 - 12:15
Larry g(EE) Performance: 12:45 - 1:30
Klyde Warren Park programming that day includes:
11am: Mah Jong with Marlene Stern
12pm: Ping Pong Tournament with the YMCA
12:00pm Bikram Yoga Dallas
12:30pm: Knitting with The Shabby Sheep
1pm: Croquet with the YMCA
5:15pm: Fitness Happy Hour with the YMCA
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $3 margaritas (frozen or on the rocks)
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday