Walk to the Park
November 30, 2012
to 1:30 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Take a long lunch and walk to Klyde Warren Park on Nov. 30. Attractions include a free concert, a parade in the park, food trucks and concessions, family programming, a dog park, fitness options and more. Feel free to bring a picnic blanket and your lunch.
Entertainment: Free concerts presented by Guide Live
TownView Marching Band Parade in the Park: 11:00
King Bucks Performance: 11:30 - 12:15
Larry g(EE) Performance: 12:45 - 1:30
Klyde Warren Park programming that day includes:
11am: Mah Jong with Marlene Stern
12pm: Ping Pong Tournament with the YMCA
12:00pm Bikram Yoga Dallas
12:30pm: Knitting with The Shabby Sheep
1pm: Croquet with the YMCA
5:15pm: Fitness Happy Hour with the YMCA
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger