Walk to the Park
November 30, 2012
to 1:30 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Take a long lunch and walk to Klyde Warren Park on Nov. 30. Attractions include a free concert, a parade in the park, food trucks and concessions, family programming, a dog park, fitness options and more. Feel free to bring a picnic blanket and your lunch.
Entertainment: Free concerts presented by Guide Live
TownView Marching Band Parade in the Park: 11:00
King Bucks Performance: 11:30 - 12:15
Larry g(EE) Performance: 12:45 - 1:30
Klyde Warren Park programming that day includes:
11am: Mah Jong with Marlene Stern
12pm: Ping Pong Tournament with the YMCA
12:00pm Bikram Yoga Dallas
12:30pm: Knitting with The Shabby Sheep
1pm: Croquet with the YMCA
5:15pm: Fitness Happy Hour with the YMCA
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy