Walk to the Park
November 30, 2012
to 1:30 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Take a long lunch and walk to Klyde Warren Park on Nov. 30. Attractions include a free concert, a parade in the park, food trucks and concessions, family programming, a dog park, fitness options and more. Feel free to bring a picnic blanket and your lunch.
Entertainment: Free concerts presented by Guide Live
TownView Marching Band Parade in the Park: 11:00
King Bucks Performance: 11:30 - 12:15
Larry g(EE) Performance: 12:45 - 1:30
Klyde Warren Park programming that day includes:
11am: Mah Jong with Marlene Stern
12pm: Ping Pong Tournament with the YMCA
12:00pm Bikram Yoga Dallas
12:30pm: Knitting with The Shabby Sheep
1pm: Croquet with the YMCA
5:15pm: Fitness Happy Hour with the YMCA
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas