November 30, 2012
to 8 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , Dallas, TX
Continuing the popular bartending for a cause series, Uptown's Komali Restaurant announces the next celebrities at the bar will be former First Lady of Dallas, Heidrick & Struggles executive and TITAS Board Member Matrice Ellis-Kirk; along with TITAS, Executive and Artistic Director Charles Santos. Komali’s award-winning mixologist Leann Berry (her Tamarind Margarita was named best margarita in Dallas for the second year) will be tutor-in-chief.
A portion of drink proceeds goes direct to TITAS.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4.25 imports / $4 craft beers / $2.75 Shiner Bock drafts / $3 wells / $4 call cocktails / $5 call martinis / $4 select wines
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million