November 30, 2012
to 8 PM
4152 Cole Avenue , Dallas, TX
Continuing the popular bartending for a cause series, Uptown's Komali Restaurant announces the next celebrities at the bar will be former First Lady of Dallas, Heidrick & Struggles executive and TITAS Board Member Matrice Ellis-Kirk; along with TITAS, Executive and Artistic Director Charles Santos. Komali’s award-winning mixologist Leann Berry (her Tamarind Margarita was named best margarita in Dallas for the second year) will be tutor-in-chief.
A portion of drink proceeds goes direct to TITAS.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: half-price bottled wine with purchase of meal
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $12 domestic buckets / $2 pints
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 drafts & margaritas, $1 off all other drinks
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre