November 30, 2012
to 8:30 PM
15175 Quorum Drive , Addison, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchilada night
See more events classified as:
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously