Meadows Symphony Orchestra With Emanuel Borok
November 30, 2012
6101 Bishop Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$7 - $13
The MSO presents Lament and Prayer by Aaron Jay Kernis, written in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II and the Holocaust, with faculty artist and former Dallas Symphony concertmaster Emanuel Borok as guest soloist. Also on the program is Dvorak’s dark and passionate Symphony No.7, composed in 1884 on commission for the Royal Philharmonic Society in London and considered one of the composer’s greatest works.
$13 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for students and SMU faculty & staff
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: STT adeptly handles dense and dark Gruesome Playground Injuries
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Restaurant review: DaLat's pho-losophy centers on harmonic eats and stellar drinks
- UPDATED: Open-air burger joint and dog park opens in Uptown Dallas June 19
- Angelika screens LGBT documentary The OUT List on Thursday