Meadows Symphony Orchestra With Emanuel Borok
November 30, 2012
6101 Bishop Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$7 - $13
The MSO presents Lament and Prayer by Aaron Jay Kernis, written in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II and the Holocaust, with faculty artist and former Dallas Symphony concertmaster Emanuel Borok as guest soloist. Also on the program is Dvorak’s dark and passionate Symphony No.7, composed in 1884 on commission for the Royal Philharmonic Society in London and considered one of the composer’s greatest works.
$13 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for students and SMU faculty & staff
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Raw vegan diet gains momentum in Dallas
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant