October 3, 2012
Oscar and two-time Grammy winner Melissa Etheridge is set to embark on a North American Tour in October 2012 in support of her latest studio album, 4th Street Feeling (set for release on September 4 on Island Records). Melissa wrote 12 new songs for the album, which features Blair Sinta on drums, Brett Simons on bass, and Zac Rae on keyboards. Melissa takes the lead on vocals, piano, harmonica, banjitar, and some of her most stirring lead guitar work to date. The first single on the album, “Falling Up,” will be available on iTunes beginning August 7.
Tickets on sale Friday, August 3 at 10 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: