Deep Ellum Brewing Company Tasting and Bottle Signing
October 3, 2012
to 7 PM
3209 North Fitzhugh Avenue , Dallas, TX
Until recently the great craft brews from Deep Ellum Brewing Company were only available on tap at local restaurants. But Deep Ellum Brewmaster Drew Huerter has finally gotten his bottling line up and running, and now you can enjoy their fabulous craft brews in the comfort of your own home with their premiere bottling of Farmhouse Wit & Rye Pils.
Join us at Sigel's-Elite on Wednesday, October 3rd from 5-7pm as Deep Ellum Brewmaster Drew Huerter leads us through a tasting of his newly bottled releases of Farmhouse Wit and Rye Pils. (With any luck there may be another surprise new bottling to taste as well!)
For more information about this free tasting please contact Tommy Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214/635-3162.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy