Deep Ellum Brewing Company Tasting and Bottle Signing
October 3, 2012
to 7 PM
3209 North Fitzhugh Avenue , Dallas, TX
Until recently the great craft brews from Deep Ellum Brewing Company were only available on tap at local restaurants. But Deep Ellum Brewmaster Drew Huerter has finally gotten his bottling line up and running, and now you can enjoy their fabulous craft brews in the comfort of your own home with their premiere bottling of Farmhouse Wit & Rye Pils.
Join us at Sigel's-Elite on Wednesday, October 3rd from 5-7pm as Deep Ellum Brewmaster Drew Huerter leads us through a tasting of his newly bottled releases of Farmhouse Wit and Rye Pils. (With any luck there may be another surprise new bottling to taste as well!)
For more information about this free tasting please contact Tommy Clarke at email@example.com or 214/635-3162.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
See more events classified as:
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015