Design District Market
October 4, 2012
to 10 PM
Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
Deep Ellum Outdoor Market and Jim Lake Co. are teaming up to promote the Design District Neighborhood. We are shutting down Cole Street between Dragon and Slocum for local vendors, food trucks, and live music. Come by and hang out in Dallas' up and coming neighborhood.
The La Grange Pop-Up Bars will be serving local beer from Peticolas, Lakewood, Revolver, Deep Ellum, and Rahr.
Food trucks: Easy Slider, Rockstar Bakeshop, Belgian Waffle Co., The Butcher's Son, Cajun Tailgators, and Tutta's Pizza.
Music: JAW, Danny Rush & the Designated Drivers, Daniel Hart, and ZHORA
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million