Haunted Shadows Lake Trail
October 5, 2012
Haunted Shadows Lake Trail is a self-guided journey of over one half-mile through the woods and weeds along the shore of Lake Lewisville in The Colony.
No strobe lights. No blacklights. In fact, no electricity at all on the trail. Just the dark, scary woods.
Each group is given a flashlight to negotiate the winding marked trail and to illuminate the various creatures that inhabit the Haunted Shadows Lake Trail.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Pedestrian died after trying to cross Highway 121
- Photos: Get more bang for your buck in this "cozy" Frisco abode
- Photos: Hindu celebration of spring, Holi, brought hundreds to colorful party
- Run a-mutt at Frisco's Ruff Range dog park
- The Colony's first restaurant, Larry's, to change ownership after 34 years