Buke and Gase / Fox and the Bird / Roberto Moreno
October 6, 2012
Buke is this indie rock duo from Brooklyn that makes weird and wonderful, twangy and chaotic sounds with their homemade instruments like the toe-bourine and the "buke," a six-string formerly-baritone ukulele.
Fox and the Bird is a folk band from Dallas.
Pictured: Buke and Gase
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- The Fairmont Dallas: Half-price signature cocktails & complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Hooters: $ 1.99 domestic pints
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff