2012 Fall Cottonwood Art Festival
October 7, 2012
to 5 PM
300 South Cottonwood Drive , Richardson, TX
Now in its 43rd year, the prestigious show is rated the fifth best art festival in the United States, and is the premier fine arts event in North Texas.
Parking and admission to the Cottonwood Art Festival is free of charge. Some children’s events require a fee. The artist’s works and food are available for purchase.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- UPDATED: Original Pancake House offers free breakfast for blood donors on April 18
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- 60 beers at the Spring Craft Beer Festival: Which ones should you sample?