Fiesta Latinoamericana 2012
October 7, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
DFW International Community Alliance announces the 6th annual Fiesta Latinoamericana, free family celebration in the Dallas Arts District, along Flora Street behind the Cathedral of Guadalupe – the Metroplex’ only Cultural Festival of the Americas. With four stages of music and dance, plus interactive activities for the entire family!
The festival takes place along Flora Street between the Cathedral and the AT&T Performing Arts Center, and it’s free.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday