The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
October 12, 2012
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, is coming to Dallas in a special outdoor performance at Strauss Artist Square Friday, October 12.
This concert event will take audiences of all ages on a thrilling orchestral adventure through one of the video game industry's most beloved franchises. The show is produced by Jason Michael Paul Productions and Nintendo.
Conducted by Eímear Noone, "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" is the first ever video game themed concert to feature a complete 4-movement symphony, arranged by Zelda Symphony music director Chad Seiter (Star Trek, LOST and Fringe), showcasing the enduring and ever-adored work of Nintendo composer and sound director Koji Kondo and his dedicated music team.
Brought to life as never before, witness as 25 years of video game history unfolds complete with a gorgeous and cinematic video presentation, synced to picture with the game's sensational, thematic and action-packed music played live by a full orchestra and choir.
Tickets from $45.
Strauss Square is BYOB.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Hooters: $2.99 house margaritas
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: