Red River Rivalry Kick-Off
October 12, 2012
2440 Victory Park Lane , Dallas, TX
Friday, October 12, Victory Park will be the hot pre-game pep rally spot, with barbeque from W chefs, crimson and orange cocktails and live music from country singer, (and former OU player) TJ Hamilton.
Dinner will be served from 5 to 9 p.m., for just $20. Guests will enjoy a classic barbeque dinner consisting of brisket, potato salad, fried okra and rolls as well as a choice of beer or a cocktail that screams team pride. Live music will be from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair