Texas Oklahoma Party on the Plaza
October 13, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
Get into the excitement of the most notable rivalry in college football. Enjoy the game on the largest video screen in North Texas.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair