TX/OU Watching Party
October 13, 2012
It’s that time for the Red River Rivalry. The historic Granada Theater will be showing the game on October 13th. Watch YOUR team in HD on our 3 huge screens with concert sound. You will have all the comforts of home, except you don’t have to clean up the mess.
There is no cover for the party but pre-purchase a $20.00 fajita plate, and we will reserve a great seat for you. Our own Chef Patrick Stark (who studied at the Culinary Institute of America) is creating a fajita dinner which includes chicken, black beans, cilantro rice, and homemade salsa.
Game Time is 11:00am, Doors at 10:00am.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
- Cafe Izmir: $14 select bottles of wine, $14 sangria pitchers
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Cafe Izmir: $14 select bottles of wine, $15 sangria pitchers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking