October 13, 2012
to 1 AM
1825 Abrams Road , Dallas, TX
Judy Chamberlain is a jazz vocalist who just moved to Dallas from Los Angeles. Judy has worked for decades with the best musicians in the business, including Al Viola, who played guitar for Frank Sinatra for 25 years.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Judy Chamberlain (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park