Extreme Mutt Makeover
benefiting the Humane Society of North Texas
October 13, 2012
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
The Humane Society of North Texas’ Extreme Mutt Makeover is back for a fourth year. Months ago, 15 dogs were chosen from shelters across Dallas-Fort Worth to compete in the makeover. On September 1, they were paired with 15 trainers to begin getting ready for the competition. Beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday, all the dogs and their trainers will show off their preliminary obedience training and mastery of specified obstacle course elements. After lunch, they’ll all compete in the free style competition, followed by the top three finalists in competition beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Admission is free. Will Rogers charges for parking.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- Chuy's: $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 house margaritas, $6.95 house Texas martinis, free Fully Loaded Nacho Car
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards