October 13, 2012
to 2 PM
913 Belleview Street , Dallas, TX
There will be costume contests, a doggie psychic, music, vendors, food trucks, and trick-or-treats for the kids. All donations raised will benefit local no-kill shelters.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday