October 13, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
Celebrate the month of October with the Mavs at Mavstoberfest. To continue the team’s European trip, the club is hosting its annual Fan Jam with an Oktoberfest theme. The German heritage band The Royal Klobasneks, a 7 piece polka band based out of Dallas, will take the stage inside the arena bowl from 4-5 p.m. Fans, 21 and over, are encouraged to stop by the Plaza concourse outside section 101 to sample special German brews, courtesy of MillerCoors. Also, over 30 craft beers will be available for purchase throughout the plaza concourse. All of the excitement will conclude with an open practice on the main court at 5:30 p.m. where fans can see the 2012-13 team for the first time this season. Presented by ESPN Dallas 103.3 FM and ESPN DePortes 1540.
Admission is free, and no ticket is required. Parking in the lots surrounding American Airlines Center will be $5 per car.
4 p.m. - Doors open to the general public
4-5 p.m. - The Royal Klobasneks on stage in the arena bowl
4-5:30 p.m. - Mavs Dancers and ManiAACs sign autographs and take photos
4:30 – 5:30 p.m. - NBA and Mavs Legends Rolando Blackman, Brad Davis, Derek Harper and Spudd Webb to sign autographs
5:30 p.m. - Mavs open practice
Select Mavs gear will be 75% off at the North Fan Shop.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer and rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed