Hispanic Heritage Month Family Tour
October 14, 2012
3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
Interactive docent-guided tours in Spanish will explore Spanish and Mesoamerican masterpieces in the Kimbell's permanent collection. These 45-minute talks are free and open to the public. Please call 817-332-8451, ext. 249, for more information.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Capital Bar: $6 Martinis
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Chuy's: $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 house margaritas, $6.95 house Texas martinis, free Fully Loaded Nacho Car
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- The Pour House: $12 domestic buckets / $15 Mexican buckets / $3 wells / $4 chill shots / $5.50 Beeritas
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth