October 15, 2012
2200 North Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday